Friday, March 24, 2006

Getting out...

Choices in life are a nuisance. Unless you have such clarity in thought that nothing wavers you from seeing the right path. But then again,is there a 'right path'?
Do choices really matter? I, for one have never lamented about a choice I made. Look whats in front of you and deal with it is my way.
But before you have made your choice, the possibilities are endless and therefore confusing. No I am not confused right now, but I could be if I chose to.
Do I want to spend the rest of my life in front of a computer writing things in a language no one understands and debating about things I don't really care for?
Or do I plunge into the unknown which promises no money and probably no future? I've never been one to play it safe. My time will come. Then....I want out.
Shouldn't life be what I want it to be?
Why do I care about the parameters the world sets? Money, Job, Social Obligations.
Why should I be obliged to do anything I see no reason to?
Im thinking about giving up one at a time. Social Obligations - ive kind of given up. Job and Money next :-)
Anyways the driving force for me never has been money. But I have to do a job I don't care much for.
But till I figure out what I do want to do, I go on.
Not too far away from now.. I will get out...

3 comments:

Dhanush | ധനുഷ് said...

Aaada athreyulloo, get out house :-)

Krishnan said...

@dhanush -hahahha :-D

neermathalam said...

what is a social comittment...
At times i feel bathing is a social comittment do u feel so.. ?;)