Tuesday, March 14, 2006

50-50

And the ICC wanted a 20-20 world cup!
If the Aus-SA match is going to set the trend for future ODIs,and I believe it will, then we don't need the 20-20 format. Why see slam bam matches for 40 overs when you can see it for 100?
No team is going to be up against a 300+ score and feel intimidated from now. No team which puts up a 300+ score is going to feel complacent. You can almost hear Shastri say " Well the Indians will feel they were 30 runs short. But its a competitive total. Indians have 367 on the board and will have to bowl and field like tigers to prevent Bangladesh from getting that."

Life is pregnant with possibilities.( No, I am not speaking about cricket. )
For me to be delivered from the rut of my mind, I need to break the chains that form the boundaries of my life. Can I do it from the confines of my mind without the changes breaking over and spilling into the physical world? Or is it a necessity that the physical world which is a reflection of the subtle world I create in my mind also changes? I guess it has to. What does not change other than change?

But if you had to, what would you change first? People try to change the physical world and hope that frees their mind. Sorry. I do not think that works. Change has to come from within and then the world around you changes. Now how do you change the world within?
That i guess is The Search.

4 comments:

Krishnan said...

@c-na - WOW! For a moment i thought you wrote that :-)

pophabhi said...

Google?

Krishnan said...

@abhi - hah!

Anand said...

Gosh....Husband and wife going at it like Socrates and Aristotle.....one request though - could you please translate your philo talk into 'english' for us mere mortals..?:-)

- Me