Wednesday, January 18, 2006

MI - 2

Recently the Honorable Government of India has indicated to me that they are interested in availing of my services. Not yet sure in what capacity but hey! its the thought that counts.
The amount of time it takes for the Honorable Government of India to reach a decision whether they want me or not is time enough for me to get married, settle down in a nice little job, buy a car, a piece of land, a fridge,TV, pots n pans and 120 issues of India Today. Ive even forgotten why I wanted to work for them in the first place.
Anyways , its a kind of a landmark for me as I go about ruthlessly achieving all I wanted to in life.
HUWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Forward March!

3 comments:

pophabhi said...

Agreeing that its a bit late - But still da, its something that makes all of us - ur friends, so proud. Its a late solace for your hardwork, and over everything, your grit and drive!! Cheers!!

Ramki said...

Hey Kicha..

That is a wonderful piece of news indeed..All ears for the specifics..


RK

Natasha said...

wow, thats gr8! i got news only till the part where u were attending ur 2 round (interview or not i dont know) for ur 2nd time.

Congrats!! not every one gets selected.